Increased fossil fuel prices and increasing effects of global warming directed the attention to alternative energy systems for buildings. However, choosing the alternative energy sources for your building is a task that must be taken seriously. The wrong choices can disrupt great results of an expected investment.
Major Alternative Energy Systems Available for Buildings Include:
- Solar Energy (For Water heating only)
- Solar Cells (Photovoltaic – Electricity Generation Purposes)
- Wind Turbines
- Cogeneration / Trigeneration Systems
- Soil / Water / Air Source Heat Pumps
- Micro-Hydroelectric Systems
Altensis experts, by taking into account the geographic location of your building, the layout of the land, and your micro climate conditions, will consult you for the selection of the right system and implementation of the system. And also they are providing feasibility and project management services for your investments.